Not much from a halfway to 7th grader who's name is Nick

well obviously I just told you what this whole page is about

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Heh heh look at me in the trees. ME TARZAN KING OF THE TREE I'M STANDING ON!!!!
Posted By The Nickster at 6:27:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Old Blog

  • The Invisible Boy

Good times,good times

Nick's Pics

Do I look like a hobo to you?! (yes)

Go To...

  • Main Blog
  • Dad's Blog
  • Mom's Blog
  • Emmah's Blog
  • Jake's Blog
  • Rachael's Blog
  • Lyndsey's Blog
  • Ana's Blog
  • The Junk Drawer

Whatever you do don't take my bacon or else.....

  • Jeff
  • Julie
  • Nickster

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2009 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Heh heh look at me in the trees. ME TARZAN KING OF...
      • well hello there told ya I'd post mine. Stuuuuuuuu...
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.