So I'm having sausage and pepperoni pizza for lunch and I'm half-harassing Jake to try a piece of pepperoni (he didn't like pepperoni before a half-hour ago).So I start to strike up a conversation with Jake about the pepperoni that he likes now, so he said something funny that I wanted to post but.......I forgot what I was gonna say so...I'll talk about the present, right now Jake is playing with super Bob....what's that? You want to know who super Bob is? Well super Bob is basically Bob the Builder from the show series and me and Emmah decided to make him a super hero so
Step 1. we made him naked(except for the hammer which wouldn't come off)
Step 2. we found a red bandanna to tie around his neck for the cape of course
Step 3. we found some awesome blues brothers sunglasses to put on him
Step 4. I found a rubber band to make sure that the sunglasses didn't fall off
But after a while we forgot about him so then super Bob went into hiding and was lost to the ages. Then he resurfaced and me and Emmah were like "oh yeah I remember this guy" then played with him some more, and naturally we stopped playing with him and once again he went undercover for a while. And then I found him again but this time Emmah had passed so it was just me, and his sunglasses were missing. Then I remembered this pair of sunglasses that my younger sister had found which were pink and missing a lens. So now he looks like someone from the 50's except super Bob is naked and not wearing rainbow or tie dye shirts like they did then. But yet super Bob lives on and yet here we stand. So that's the story of super Bob....If you ever here the name Bob, always think of super Bob, with his hammer of steel and has injured himself with countless times . Always think of him.
1 comment:
I know you posted this in March, and I just now got around to looking at it....however, in my and everone else's defense.....you need to be more consistent in your postings, that will spur people to come back to it more often..... :)
Luv, Gramma
Post a Comment