Thursday, May 17, 2012

I can't believe how mush time has passed since my last post, nobody probably goes on here now that there isn't any more news on Emmah. I'm already heading for high school, and I look at my old posts and realize how stupid they were. We're getting ready to go to a bereavement camp in Casco, Maine so I get to leave school early and this is the third time. Right now I'm supposed to be doing homework but I've been hit with a case of writer's block, I'm supposed to be writing an autobiography. I'm scared because four years from now I'm technically on my own. Will I go to college, maybe, but to do what? I'm so used to being a kid. Well I guess I should get back to work. Bye to anyone whose reading because I doubt there are many.

No comments: