well obviously I just told you what this whole page is about
Saturday, March 6, 2010
ISAT the worst idea yet !
Well it's back to ISAT... hooray! (said sarcastically).Yes it's the...let's see, dang I can't remember what it stands for. Maybe it's the Illinois Standards Achievement Test. Well I must first apologize to nobody because nobody cares to visit...Anyway I haven't been on in a while but nobody ever really visited so nobody to apologize to.But back to ISAT & school......well school is as boring as usual, ISAT is more exhausting then ever now that I'm in 6th grade and in extra curricular classes for both L.A. and math so that makes ISAT even harder.The only thing I have to look forward to is a birthday party that I'm attending tomorrow.But then we go forward with more ISAT, isn't that great? (said sarcastically again)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i visit but you never write anything lol
Post a Comment